In a rare Republican primary, Regina-Potter, who has lost two prior elections, is going against the Kings County Republican Party treasurer.
• Co-owner of Bari Tile and Stone in Bensonhurst.
• Dyker Heights Republican District Leader.
• Age 46, married, two children.
• Vice President of Treasury Services at J.P. Morgan Chase.
• Treasurer of the Kings County Republican Party.
• Age 58, married, three children.
• Both are hoping to unseat Assemblyman Alec Brook-Krasny (D–Coney Island), believing its time for a Republican to take over.
• Regina-Potter says she is much more conservative than McCarthy, and promises to introduce legislation to repeal the state’s statute legalizing same-sex marriage.
• McCarthy has just over $5,000 for his campaign. Regina-Potter has $262.33.Reach reporter Will Bredderman at (718) 260–4507 or e-mail him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/WillBredderman
©2012 Community News Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not BrooklynDaily.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to BrooklynDaily.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.